Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy Mardi Gras!


Happy Mardi Gras!  I hope you've had a wonderful day celebrating sweet things like pancakes and King cake!  I certainly did!  

I'm excited to say that I've recently joined the Eyelet Outlet design team.  My first shipment of goodies arrived a day or so ago, and I couldn't resist making a Mardi Gras card with some gold patterned glitter washi tape and gold glitter enamel adhesive dots.  For the background I sprayed some Dylusions sprays on watercolor paper, then spritzed again with water...it came out looking just like the icing on a King cake!  The sentiment is from Flourishes.


Enjoy the rest of your day! I'm enjoying a warm fire and a movie! It's supposed to freeze overnight in Florida so we're making the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment