Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How Sweet It Is!


Hello, friends!  I've been away from home and without internet access for a while, but I got to stamp a card and finally got a connection so I could upload it.  Not a very good photo since it was taken on a cloudy day with an iPhone and flash, but at least I can share it!  

Stamping without access to my studio is a little like a limited supplies challenge, but I enjoyed working on this card because this is my very first go at using my brand new Tim Holtz distress markers.  Last summer after CHA I kept telling myself I didn't *need* them, but this year, when the new colors came out, I decided I had to have them after all!  New toys are always so much fun!

Notes:
Flourishes' Fresh Baked stamp set (I really LOVE apron stamps!)
Memento Nautical Blue ink (Snowcone assortment)
Pebbles Family Ties designer paper
Spellbinders' classic circle dies

3 comments:

  1. I really love apron stamps too and this card is positively darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New toys ARE so much fun (until the next new thing comes along. . .) Lovely card and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete