Monday, March 11, 2013

Keep Calm and Pray on!


Here's a new set from The {Stamps} of Life, calm2keep!

So many of my friends are struggling with life issues lately!  One had bilateral mastectomies and is undergoing chemotherapy, two others recently lost their husbands, and another dislocated her kneecap during a yoga class, which is a huge challenge with a two year old to care for.  

When circumstances are overwhelming, "keep calm and pray on" is a perfect admonition!  Sometimes when we're in the thick of things, we need a reminder!  Something simple and straight to the point!  

Take a peek at the gallery to see more calm2keep cards and the other words of encouragement that are a part of this versatile set! 

Notes:
matching Majestic Labels die
Clearsnap ink
Premium dye sprays by Colorbox and Stephanie Barnard
Authentique Spring designer paper
paper flowers

1 comment:

  1. this is such a beautiful card with a crucial sentiment. I am so sorry to hear that your friends have had such rough times. they will be in my prayers.

    now I am off to check out this stamp. since I am still fighting my own cancer battle, I know I will get lots of use out of it on cards to help encourage others going through the same fight.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete