Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SCS Sketch 365


Today's SCS sketch was just perfect for a New Year's card using Our Craft Lounge's crafty clear set, Cheers!  I wanted to post a card using this set to the OCL blog and was grateful that today's sketch was one that would work with it.

I used some beautiful My Mind's Eye designer paper, including a beautiful music print, in warm golds and black for an elegant card to celebrate the coming of the New Year.  The image was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers.  A few Kaiser Craft pearls mimic a rush of escaping bubbles!

Fun sketch, Roxie!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous New Year's card! The addition of the music was a great detail! I hope you have a wonderful New Year and I wish you health, happiness and every blessing.

    ReplyDelete