Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CPS 233


I have fallen in love with this soft, muted gold ink from Clearsnap, and was excited to get to try it out with some beautiful "ginger ale" Smooch Spritz for this week's CPS card.  The sketch lent itself perfectly to this Gina K set of Asela's, Nesting.  I added a touch of pearlized aqua Smooch to the eggs along with a few champagne colored pearls, leaving the layout clean and uncluttered (the way I wish my home could be!  *sigh* I need to work on that for a little while, instead of stamping so much)!

The Smooch Spritz sprays such a fine mist that it almost looks like pre-finished pearlized paper.  I wish you could see how pretty it is IRL!

Gina K is having a back-to-school special from now through September 5th!  Spend $35 or more and choose a free set from three beautifully illustrated sets!  Click here to find out more!

Notes:

Nesting, by Asela Hopkins for Gina K
Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx, Smooch Spritz in Ginger Ale, SmoochAccent Ink in Frosted Aqua, all by Clearsnap
Spellbinders classic ovals
Kaiser Craft pearls

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Deb!! Love the spritz and fab design my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! TFS
    dianne davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! Love it! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Deb!!! Love that ink.... Might have to get some :). Thanks so much for the sweet note on my blog... Excited too!! Xo

    ReplyDelete