Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Java Time!


I don't know about you, but just about anytime is java time in my book!  In the mornings, since I have had my Keurig, I usually have a "real" cup to wake me up and then switch to decaf.  Even as a little girl I drank what we called coffee milk, equal amounts of each...ironically, I grew up in French-speaking southwest Louisiana, but back then it was not fashionable to say cafe` au lait unless you were in New Orleans!

My card for today is made with a brand new set from the {stamps} of Life, coffee4two.  It is one of several special release sets that were made available to club members on the 7th, now also available to those who are not club members.  This sentiment is perfect to pair with this Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride designer paper.  The images were stamped with Memento ink, colored with Copic markers, and distressed with tea dye ink.

Kinda makes you want a cup, doesn't it?!

1 comment:

  1. I love this image on this paper!!! very cute and so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete