Monday, November 1, 2010

Music Begins...


It should come as no surprise to you that I love music, and so this sentiment and violin/bow from Lizzie Anne's The Key to Happiness monthly mix are new favorites. They go just perfectly with the music score from a previous mix, It's Good to be Queen.  From the minute I saw Joslyn's sketch, I knew this is what I wanted to do with it!  I made it square instead of long and tall so I didn't have to cut any notes off!

Be sure to scroll down to see the singles, Sprite and Starburst, that are being released today...and you can see the sketch too!  I hope you'll play along!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Deb, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, I LOVE this!!! I play the violin and have never found a stamp I really love. This is fabulous along WITH the score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! The sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete