Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Best Fisherman


We have been having a great time on the lake, which inspired this morning's card using Our Craft Lounge's set, Fishing with Dad.  I stamped with Memento ink, colored with Copic markers, then cut out the image to set atop another stamped on a mat of two papers to create a horizon of water and sky.  I love the soft colors of this Basic Grey Capella paper, which reminds me of the way the lake looks in the early morning when the mists are swirling over the water.

I must say, I miss my nestabilities!  I had originally planned to either ship or carry my Cuttlebug, but it just didn't work out that way.  Of all the supplies I don't have with me, those are what I miss the most!

It's supposed to rain today, so I spent the morning stamping...we're planning on an extended family outing to see Inception this afternoon!  I have heard great things about it, so I'm excited to finally get to see it.

I'll be back tomorrow with another post, so until then, happy stamping!

2 comments: