Thursday, August 29, 2024

Transformation!


Hi y'all!  It is hotter than heck here in Florida this week...maybe I am just noticing it more after spending several weeks in the U.P.!

Our flight home was delayed so we didn't get in until around 2 in the wee hours on Thursday morning.  I'm not so good with lack of sleep and big schedule changes like that!       


It has taken me all week to try to get back into the groove, so for my card this week, I needed something relatively quick and easy!  I opted for a nearly no coloring card (the acorns do have a tiny bit of Copic marker shading) made with colorful designer paper that represents the changing colors of Fall.

Those die-cut colorful leaves are mounted on dimensional adhesive atop a layer of soft gold from our brand new Stamp Simply COFFEE designer paper!    


I thought this passage at the top of the card's inside was the perfect choice to echo the idea of transformation but on a personal level from a Christian perspective.  

Another quote that ran through my head was "Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!"  Even nature and the seasons follow the pattern of fading away, death, resurrection and renewal which should always remind us to have hope and to expect miracles!  

No comments:

Post a Comment