Thursday, August 8, 2024

Old Fashioned Christmas!


Hello friends!  My project for this week is an old-fashioned Christmas card using some brand new sets from Stamp Simply!  And yes!  It's getting to be about that time!  Time to start thinking about making all the hand-made things for Christmas!  Really, it is never too early!


These images remind me of the Christmases of my childhood and make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!  I just love them!  


I absolutely ADORE this image of a pair of Christmas ice skates!  I actually bought a pair of children's sized ice skates at a craft fair a couple of years ago to display under our Christmas tree!  


The classic colors, plaid paper and all of the distress inking really give this an old-fashioned feel!  So much fun!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment