Thursday, April 4, 2024

These three remain...


It has been a kinda crazy week around here!  I suppose if I could sum it up in one phrase I would say it has been "lots of detours with ultimately happy endings."  Patrick's last few days of work were hectic but we made it through a last minute avalanche of paperwork to fill out from his office (in spite of at least four months' worth of planning) and he is now finally officially retired. 

I suppose it is only natural to reflect upon all those years and that must've been one of the things that prompted this week's card idea. Isn't it always true that it is the simplest things that are the most important and it's love that endures?! 

    

For the card front, I used words from our FAITH HOPE & LOVE series along with the ampersand from Welcome Fall, all with lovely Baroque designer paper for a background.  The background in my light box/rainy day photos looks grey but it is actually a very soft grey-blue-green.   


And here's the inside, with another scripture from the same series with lots of white space for a signature.

Supplies:


In other crafty news, I finally finished my Lenu sweater and matching hoodie.  So happy to have these warm, soft fuzzy peachy pink garments ready for my trip to Scotland.  Seriously counting down now!  And believe it or not, I am working on another sweater which I just started for the second time.  I was making good progress on the first iteration but decided that it was just too big, so I ripped it all out and started over!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment