Thursday, April 25, 2024

Happy Belated Birthday!

 


Hi y'all! I'm here with an "April Showers bring May flowers" kind of belated birthday card for my neighbor, the wife of the doctor neighbor I mentioned last week, who spent the night...the night of her birthday...in the hospital.   


I wanted to make something really cute and happy for her since she didn't really get to celebrate her birthday.  


This particular print has cute little ducks on it and since my husband Patrick has been into buying "Jeep ducks" lately from the Target $ spot, I had to put some duck accents on there! (y'all know about the Jeep duck thing?!).  These are part of the die set that goes with our Welcome Baby bundle.


Besides the cute designer paper prints, the paper pad has little block designs that can be used as is or stamped with sentiments, so using them makes a project really quick and easy!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment