Thursday, March 28, 2024

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound!


We (the Orange Park Chorale) sang a fun version of Amazing Grace for our concert a couple of weeks ago, so that was my inspiration for this card!  The song was on replay in my head while I was making it! [If you listen to the professional chorale version linked above (which is not a recording of OPC), you'll see what I mean about this being a catchy tune, and not what you might expect!]


All you need to make this lovely card is a few sheets of beautiful designer paper, the right combination of verses/scriptures, some colorful ink and a few attention-grabbing rhinestones (although without the rhinestones this card would be perfectly flat for mailing)! This particular sheet of designer paper is probably my favorite one of the entire pad, from Craft Consortium's Retro Summer.  Aren't the colors glorious?!        


In this case, the perfect combination of stamps included song lyrics and music symbols as well as a verse that so aptly describes what being a member of a chorale or choir is all about! 


Singing in a chorale or choir is such a fun way to encourage one another!  The actual music-making is only one small part of it!

I find it so much fun when some of my other "special interests" collide with card-making.  I hope you have enjoyed it too!  Of course, my blog *is* named "With a Stamp and a Song" for a reason!  ☺️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment