Friday, April 6, 2012

GRS Weekly Recipe #28


It's Friday (yay!), and time for a new Weekly Recipe at Gourmet Rubber Stamps!

Since I'm always trying to find ways to use my scraps, I grabbed a few of the larger ones from a previous project and came up with this layout.  I love the vintage feel of these papers...they make me think of old china, so they work great with these images from Garden Tea Time!

I hope you will join me in making a card! Share it with us on our GRS FaceBook page!  In case I don't see you again before Sunday, have a very blessed Good Friday, and a wonderful Easter weekend!

Notes:
Garden Tea Time
MME designer paper
Memento ink
Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
Zva pearl swirl
tulle
buttons
jute thread

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful papers, love the tea pot, and the pearls coming from it

    ReplyDelete