Sunday, April 15, 2012

GRS DT Challenge


It's challenge day for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps team...we were given a gorgeous design seeds color palette for inspiration.  I love these colors and decided that they were a great excuse to go shopping for some brand new Authentique designer paper!  I stamped the focal image with Memento ink onto an oval cut from one of the grungy prints...it kinda looks like it got splashed and muddy, which is sorta funny when paired with this particular image and sentiment.  :)

I think my palette is a little deeper and darker than the inspiration photo, but since this paper reminded me of polka dot umbrellas and splashing water, I went with it!

Notes:
Garden Tea Time
Authentique designer paper
Memento ink
Nestabilities classic ovals, small and large
Tim Holtz frayed burlap distress ink

Visit the GRS blog to see more challenge projects from my amazing design teammates.  If you'd like to shop for stamps AND paper, you can find many GRS images and supplies to go along with them at i {heart} papers.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb! That paper is perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers that picked to go with the fun Wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots!!! This is gorgeous Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete