Thursday, June 29, 2023

Happy Independence Day!


It's almost the 4th of July weekend, so I could not resist giving our Stamp Simply patriotic bundle one last hurrah for the holiday! Here I have paired it with our Spring/Summer Seasonal Wreath bundle...I stamped the wreath on some Sunset paper, going for the look of a straw wreath form wrapped with a few grapevines and accented with that beautiful eagle, some stars and pearls. (I've used grapevine wreath forms and straw wreath forms before, but have never combined them IRL, so maybe now I'll have to give that a try!) 


For me, our new patriotic set with the majestic eagle has become this year's Summer favorite so far.  It looks gorgeous on just about any background whether colored traditionally or in patriotic red, white and blue.   I love the way it looks here against an "evening fireworks" kind of background, a selection from Ink Drops Ocean.  

I used distress markers to apply color directly to the 4th of July stamp from Patriotic Sentiments.   


I used sparkly Delicata ink to stamp a sprinkling of stars on the inside, with one die-cut star cut from Sunset Ink Drops paper. Couldn't resist splashing a little more gold on the card inside and out, especially considering that there will be fireworks this weekend!  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment