Thursday, August 1, 2019

Count Your Blessings!


Today's Stamp Simply card came from a serendipitous moment with a pad of Authentique designer paper...flipping through the pad, the floral against the woodgrain reminded me of a printed cloth atop a rustic table.  All it needed was a hot beverage and a prayer of thanks for it!  I don't know about you, but I'm not worth much before I've had my morning cup of tea or coffee!  Sometimes it takes several!  


This time of year is always a bit of a flurry with Summer coming to a close and everything gearing up for Fall.  It is easy to be swept away in the stress of it all, so it's nice to have a reminder to count your blessings.  


I love these sentiments because they are as perfect for every day as they are for Thanksgiving.

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful!!! I really love it, and hope to make one similar - I just need to obtain the stamps, papers, and other supplies. I have followed your blog for a few years now, and I like your style - keep up with the good work using the artful eye the Lord has blessed you with, and sharing the creative talents He has given to you!! I am looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations!!! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete