Thursday, August 8, 2019

As You Recuperate!


Hi everybody!  Happy Thursday!  

Today's Stamp Simply project is a feminine get well card using the center step card tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.  I love re-visiting their tutorials...there are so many fun folds and cool project ideas there.  


One glance at this Kaisercraft Greenhouse designer paper took me back to my mother's small greenhouse where I had a special collection of cacti and succulents among her bromeliads, orchids and ferns.  It always amazes me how one image can bring back a flood of memories!

This dainty floral really caught my eye.  I used a subtle contrasting design on the "steps" that frame the raised panel, popped the matted floral up on dimensional foam to make the larger panel even more the center of attention, and as always, tried to stage the various elements of the layout in a visual triangle.  


A relatively clean, simple, uncluttered, and very girlie card for a friend who's recovering from surgery.   

No comments:

Post a Comment