Friday, April 14, 2017

Lookie, y'all! No stamps!


I'm back with another VSN card, made for my friend Dawn's no-stamping challenge.  This Springtime paper by Authentique has several sheets of little Spring/Easter vignettes that worked just perfectly on a layout inspired by a sketch from several years ago, SC514.  It is a simple, straightforward sketch, and the zig-zag lines of the design leant themselves well to a row of pearls accents above or below each image.  

I met with a friend on Wednesday afternoon so that she could look through a few of my cards, and she decided that she would purchase this one and another one using the same designer paper for her daughter's Easter basket.  So sweet!  She and I are so happy to be able to help the Easter Bunny prepare for his big day!  

Supplies, all from Stamp Simply:
Blessings to you and yours this Easter weekend!  I hope you have a very blessed Resurrection Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment