New stamps and supplies are SO inspiring! I am having the best time playing with the goodies from Stamp Simply! It was a gray, windy day, and these pretty pastel papers from Authentique were just the ticket! One of the sheets included small rectangular vintage images, so I cut them apart and used one as the focal image for an Easter card.
The sentiment banner is held in place with a Tim Holtz memo pin, which is stuck into a flower embellished with soft pink silk ribbon, ivory tulle, and some jute thread. I love how dainty it all turned out!
- Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Easter
- Altenew Ink Cubes Glacier Caves
- Spellbinders Classic Rectangles-Large
- Spellbinders Classic Rectangles-Small
- Authentique Springtime 6 x 6 designer paper
- Prima Serenade wire-stemmed flowers (blue)
- May Arts 1/4-inch silk ribbon (pink)
- May Arts 3-inch tulle (ivory)
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pins
- May Arts Burlap String (natural)
- Scrapbook Adhesives self-adhesive foam squares
- Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
- Rhinestones (light pink)