I'm so very excited to share that I am joining the Stamp Simply design team! Dream come true! I have always admired the amazing creativity of Sharon and her team, and I am beyond thrilled to get to play alongside them using beautiful products from the Stamp Simply shop. I've known most of the ladies on the team for ages and have even gotten to meet Sharon, Deb, and Heidi in person. Holly and I go waaaaay back to our Challenge Chaser days on Splitcoaststampers. I'm looking forward to getting to know Sheri and Darsie. It's so nice to be brand new and yet already feel so right at home!
Sharon sent the most amazing box of stamps and supplies, and when I first opened it, I immediately fell in love with this gorgeous Kaisercraft designer paper. I decided to make a center step card that would showcase several of the lovely coordinating prints in this pad. Photographs just do NOT do it justice! It was impossible to capture the sheen of those silver foil notes and the soft, feminine colors. They're perfect for Valentine's Day (the pad even has some punch-outs with Valentine sentiments) but would be beautiful for a wedding, or for any elegant occasion, even if it's just to say hello!
The focal point of the card is a die-cut heart which hinges open to reveal a sentiment inside. The heart is embellished with a "corsage" of leaves and flowers and a fluttering butterfly.
This project was such a pleasure to create and is one that I'll probably have a hard time parting with!
Here are all the products I used:
- Coredinations heavyweight white card stock
- Luxury Pearlescent Metallic card stock (silver)
- Kaisercraft PS I Love You 6x6 designer paper
- Spellbinders classic scalloped hearts dies
- Spellbinders classic heart dies
- Spellbinders foliage dies
- Spellbinders creative tab dies
- Altenew Painted Butterflies clear stamp set
- Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink
- Melissa Frances adhesive pearls
- Kaisercraft mini paper blooms dusty pink
- Kaisercraft mini paper blooms fairy floss
- Baby pink seam binding
- Original Bow Easy
- Dritz 120 long pearlized pins
- Mono multi liquid glue
- adhesive foam squares
- glue dots