Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas, everyone!  I hope you are enjoying a peaceful Christmas Day even in the midst of all the noise and excitement of gift-opening and the fellowship of family and friends!  

Last night, Patrick, Matthew and I enjoyed a beautiful Christmas Eve service with our church family.  This morning we sipped coffee and opened presents, and now we're busy charging batteries for our new toys, contemplating tickets for this afternoon's showing of Les Miserables, and looking forward to a delicious Pork Roast with Mushroom Sauce feast this evening!  

My Christmas JOY has been made more complete by the news that not one but TWO of my friends got new ukuleles for Christmas!  Congratulations, Dina and Latisha!  :)

Remembering the reason for the season...blessings today and all New Year through, for you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree, my friend!! Happy wishes back to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sounds very wonderful, Deb! I wish you all sorts of wonderful things in 2013!

    ReplyDelete