Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vintage Christmas


Today, the Flower Soft team is sharing Vintage Christmas projects.  You will love these beautiful prints! They are lovely for the elegant but quick-to-craft, simple projects that I'm fond of giving at Christmas, but would be equally perfect for a more elaborate card.  Here I added Christmas Green traditional Flower Soft and Sage Ultrafine, along with a few hand-cut, sculpted holly leaves and bling berries to the Vintage Christmas scalloped circle design to embellish the lid of a small jar candle.  

Can't wait to share these at CHA!  If you're there, please visit us at the Flower Soft booth!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi. This is such a beautiful piece I have shared it on my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintage-Christmas-Decorations/139352142768705 ~ I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! I *love* this soft, delicate creation! SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete