Saturday, July 2, 2011

New TSOL Club Set!


The beginning of a new month means a new club release from the {stamps} of Life.  This month's set is a really great summer set, island2visit, that coordinates fabulously with another wonderful summer set, summer4fun.  Here I used a sentiment from the new set with a paper-pieced, Copic-accented surfboard from the older one. The printed paper that sets the scene is from Fancy Pants, embellished with some flower soft polar white "seafoam" and a few dewdrops.   The ankle tether is made of twine from The Twinery.

I hope you'll join our Flower Soft design team for this week's "bright colors" challenge!  Flower Soft comes in all kinds of colors from the diamond range polar white that I used on my bright summer sunset background paper to bright, nearly florescent neons, so you have lots of options!  Visit our blogs for inspiration, and be sure to link your creation to the challenge thread!

2 comments:

  1. great card, that paper works very well with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say it looks very Feng Shui to me! I love it, colors, panes and all!

    ReplyDelete