Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olympic Color Challenge


Most of my stamping lately is for design team work, and while it is ALL fun, today's card is purely for fun for today's SCS color challenge, the OLYMPIC Color Challenge EVENT!  I chose event 5, to use all five colors of the Vancouver Olympics logo plus neutrals, although the hues I used are loose interpretations!  I also included the dessert option of gold brads and some gold Stickles.  The cute images are from Asela's set, Dream Birds.  The sentiment is just perfect for this theme!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Deb.. I love stamping just for fun. It is the best kind of stamping. I think this color challenge was a fun one.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, Deb! So bright and cheery! Wish we had some of that warmth - it's below zero up here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! So dreamy and very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for using my set Deb, you are so sweet. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete