Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog Awards!

It is such an honor to receive a blog award, and I recently have been blessed with two! The first is from my friend Silvia Mabie. I am so thrilled to be given this particular award, and I hope that I can continue to live in the Light of the life it calls me to live! Thank you so much Silvie! You have given me an enormous compliment! You are such an inspiration to me!

The second award is from my friend and Color Dare design team mate, Stephanie Castro. Steph is a huge blessing to me and is such an encourager! She always makes me feel so special...I just love the interaction we have online, and the phone conversations we share ever so often. Steph, your compliments are a treasure to me, and I'm so grateful for our friendship!

Since I'm leaving tomorrow to go home to Louisiana to help my mom take care of my dad who was just released from the hospital this morning after a total knee surgery, I hope you won't be disappointed if I delay following the rules and passing these along! Actually, I am happy to have some time to ponder, because there are so many wonderful stampers out there and I'm blessed that many of my stamping friends are Christian women of great character! I do hope to have internet access from my parents' computer, so hopefully you won't even miss me and I can come back to finish this post within a day or two! I just know that right now I've got to finish packing! The worst part of the job is trying to figure out exactly what stamping supplies I just cannot live without! Especially now that many of the airlines are charging by the suitcase for checked luggage!

Hope to see you soon! Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Deb you're a sweetheart! And so deserving of everything! I too am so happy to have you in my life! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb - congratulations on these wonderful awards - you are so deserving of them. I wish you a safe trip home and that your dad will recoup quickly. I know your parents are going to be so happy to have you there to help. I hope your decisions on what stamping supplies to take with you has come easy and that check-in at the airport will be stress free :) Take care and I'll be praying for you and your family. Talk with you soon. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete