Thursday, June 13, 2024

More New Stamps!

 

It's no secret that I love making patriotic cards, so I was really thrilled when we at Stamp Simply added several new stamp sets to our already awesome patriotic line!  Don't you just love this background stamp?!  It works great on its own, and it is equally amazing for layering with other stamps as well!


For today's card I stamped the background on white card stock and colored it with Copic markers. I stamped the top and bottom of the stamp on scraps of kraft card stock and layered those on top, adding the sentiment stamp onto that bottom panel. A few pieces of patriotic designer paper and some die cut stars and voila`!  This is a 4.25 x 8.5 inch tall card that fits into a business size envelope.


I used our gorgeous new Liberty Bell stamp set for the inside.  I absolutely love how these sets all work so well together.  They have lovely detail without being overwhelming to color, and the coordinating dies make them so easy to use. 

This card makes me think of a long-ago trip to Philadelphia and Washington DC when we visited lots of the famous landmarks that commemorate the birth of our nation and the wisdom of our founding fathers.  I feel so blessed to live in the United States.  We will proudly fly our flag to celebrate Flag Day tomorrow and gratefully celebrate American freedom every single day of the year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment