Thursday, May 30, 2024

You Crossed My Mind!

Hello everyone!  I'm here with a project featuring another new Stamp Simply stamp set!  Presenting the Mackinac Bridge bundle, part of our Great Lakes series and another lovely addition to our Michigan-themed stamp sets.  


If you've been here for a while you more than likely remember that my husband is a "Yooper" from the Upper Peninsula (the U-P, hence Yooper) of Michigan.  If you're driving from the lower peninsula (the mitten part) to the UP, it's the Mackinac bridge that one must cross to get there.  


Considering all that, it's no surprise that my card for today is a very CAS/masculine version that would be appropriate for either my husband or my father-in-law, and it's completely flat for mailing too. It's a classic card using a scalloped circle (punched from a scrap of copy paper) and sponging to "mask" in clouds for the sky, and Copic markers for the bridge and surroundings.    


I used our fishtail banner die and a tiny farmhouse signage heart die to embellish the sentiment, replacing the heart cut from the banner with one cut from a scrap of red card stock.  


The same tiny farmhouse signage heart is repeated on the inside.  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment