Thursday, May 9, 2024

Take Life One Cup at a Time!


Hi everyone!  After returning from our two week trip to Scotland I am stuck on plaids/tartans and (with some lingering jet-lag) still needing a little extra caffeine to put some pep in my step!  It has taken me a while to get my body clock firmly back onto Eastern time.  


I'm simply struggling with jet lag, but I know that there are plenty of times when one might feel a bit overwhelmed and that "one cup at a time" is a good way to approach Life under such circumstances.  


One of my loved ones is facing a life crossroads (job changes, a move), so this card will hopefully remind him that the consistency of everyday simple things can bring solace when everything else seems to be unfamiliar.  A hand-made card contains lots of love inside!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment