Thursday, March 9, 2023

Believe!


Hello friends!  I'm back today with a CAS card and a go-to layout for when the paper is just too pretty to cover up!  I thought this paper looked rather "cosmic" and it made me think of our long ago homeschooling days.  During that time there was a popular bumper sticker that said, "I believe in the Big Bang Theory...God spoke and bang! it happened!"  (😂  One never knows from where inspiration will come! )  

But seriously, sometimes we could all use a little reminder that indeed, all things are possible with God!


Once again I used some beautiful pearlescent card stock to elevate a super simple design.  You can see it peeking out from under the layers of card stock matting the designer paper, in the banner for the sentiment, and on the inside too:


We have a fancier cross but I love this simple "old rugged" version which is especially pretty die-cut from that pearly paper.  I used a few colors of distress oxide re-inkers to splash colors onto the ivory card stock underneath just to give some cohesion to the design.  

I love all of these Ink Drops papers, but I think splashing them with diluted inks and/or acrylic paints makes them feel more "alive" and even more elegant, especially if it's sparkly/metallic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment