Thursday, July 2, 2020

So Beautiful!


Hello all!  Today's Stamp Simply project is an old-fashioned, romantic card made with gorgeous Prima designer papers.  These prints made me think of old Victorian houses with formal gardens and lots of fragrant, beautiful roses so I wanted to make a classic card.  I absolutely adore ledger papers and the like, so I really love the selection of designs within this pad!


It was so hard to decide which papers to choose that I ended up layering several!  Then I stamped a sentiment from a set in our Farmhouse series onto a circle of white card stock.  With the beige ledger paper underneath that layer, the white needed a bit more warmth...some splashes of copper ink accomplished that, helped to tie the design together, and gave it a subtle luxurious sparkle as well.


The inside has another Farmhouse series sentiment and the same gold splatter treatment.  Simple and elegant.

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, love the Victorian look. The colors are beautiful and all of the little extra details make this card extra special.

    ReplyDelete