Thursday, January 9, 2020

Rapid Recovery!


Hi everyone!  For today's Stamp Simply project, I've made a simple Get Well card with some beautiful paper and lots of restful white space.  


These colors were so relaxing, soft and peaceful that I wanted to keep the inks muted as well, so I used distress oxides in similar colors...I wasn't really sure how Copics would interact with them, but was pleasantly surprised to see that I didn't have any trouble. I deliberately kept the blending to a minimum because I didn't want to press my luck!


I love this designer paper.  It makes me think of lovely stained glass windows in ancient churches!  Plenty of prayers!  

This card will be going to my amazing friend and reenacting mentor who is currently hospitalized and hopefully soon headed for rehab.  We are all praying for her and wishing her well.  

Supplies:

1 comment: