Thursday, May 30, 2019

He will never leave nor forsake us!


I thought I'd try something a little different for today's Stamp Simply project! The long narrow design of this sheet of designer paper said "bookmark" to me, so I made one that slides on/off underneath the edge of the card front, held on by the loops of its cording. Even when the bookmark is removed, the card is still cute!


I put dimensional adhesive under only the bird print part of the design so that there was open space for the folded bookmark to slide underneath...with the cording wrapped around the back of the top-folding card front and the bookmark, it stays fairly securely in place. The card itself is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, so with the bookmark in place it will need a bit larger of an envelope.


I chose to repeat the same passage of scripture that's on the bookmark on the inside of the card since this particular passage is repeated over and over in the book of Joshua...obviously we need lots of reminding to be strong and courageous!


Here is a peek at the inside of the bookmark. This paper is so fun!

Here are the supplies for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment