Saturday, March 16, 2019

Because of His Mercy


Hello friends!  Happy to see you again!  Stamp Simply is releasing several new stamp sets, and I'm here to share my first card using one of them, Mercy.  


The passages in this set are beautiful verses that will work for many different occasions. They coordinate perfectly with their companion stamp set, Grace, and look gorgeous when paired with our new cross dies.  You can purchase the sets individually or as a combo.


These dies are so elegant!  I love them!  They look lovely separately but they are simply gorgeous when they're layered, and especially with tiny rhinestones peeking through.  Look closely, and you can see the embossing (even on textured card stock!)


I had one tiny scrap of green card stock left so the top layer of the inside of my card is a little smaller than usual, and because of that, I chose not to add any designer paper to the inside to save more space for writing.  But I had to include this verse!  Love it!  

Here are the products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment