Thursday, November 1, 2018

Celebrate Fall!


Between my recent foray into historical fashion and Halloween this week, it seems like Life has centered around costuming, so I could not resist this "not quite Little Red Riding Hood" image for today's Stamp Simply card.  I love the soft misty greens of the printed image and tried to incorporate the colors and haziness into the background of my card using distress oxides and splashes of glittery Delicata ink.


The flurry of leaves surrounding the girl inspired the addition of a few stamped, Copic colored die cut leaves as accents to carry the theme further.


The inside is simple, with a bronze wheat sheaf and the script from our newest Autumn stamp set.  I love how well our older sets coordinate with the newer ones to give even more versatility.

Here are the supplies:

1 comment: