Thursday, November 2, 2017

There is Always Something...



November is "gratitude month" and many of us are daily documenting the people and things for which we're thankful. Sometimes this practice takes a little extra effort, but it's true, there is always something to be thankful for!  Making an attitude of gratitude a daily ritual really changes one's outlook on Life and hopefully it is something that reaches well beyond the month of November.


I keep reaching again for this BoBunny designer paper...these colors just really speak to me, and I suppose since Florida doesn't get much of a blaze of Fall color I have to get my dose of it via arts and crafts!  The splashy watercolor-like patterns and the repeating circles of the papers inspired the repetition of those textures and shapes in the rest of the card.  I used distress oxide reinkers to watercolor a background, then stamped the sentiment within nesting circles, allowing the metallic background paper to peek through from underneath.  The copper paper, elegant ribbon, sugared minis, sparkly rhinestones, and lustrous pearl pin all add rich color and shimmery texture to the otherwise simple card.  

Here are the supplies I used, all from Stamp Simply:

No comments:

Post a Comment