Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!


It has been a busy couple of weeks in the Felts household!  We were out of town last weekend, and spent this past Saturday and Sunday volunteering at our church's Fall Arts and Crafts Festival.  Not a whole lot of stamping happening, but that's ok!  Lately craft time seems to come in spurts!

In keeping with the "busy" theme, my card for today is another busy bee card using bee4me, hive4bees, and background4bees, all from The {Stamps} of Life.  The bees have Stickled wings, and the smaller one has wire antennae laden with Flower Soft "pollen."

While we were at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway, we entered a charity benefit raffle, and I WON!  Look at my beautiful new Luna Mo Mah ukulele!  It is a concert ukulele with beautiful carving on its cedar front, with mahogany sides and a pick-up, so I can play electric if I wanna!  How cool is that?!

I hope you have a wonderful Veteran's Day holiday!  I am grateful that my husband, now retired from the USN and working as a civilian in Fleet Readiness Support, is off from work today so we can celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. that card is just too cute, I love the background and flower for your bees, so sweet!
    Congrats on winning the ukulele!
    My husband is a retired Air Force and went to work as a civillian also, but he had to work today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card and WAY cool on the ukulele win!!!

    ReplyDelete