Monday, November 26, 2012

Emery Board Sleeves


Today I'm revisiting a project from a few years ago for the Monday Tutorial on Paper Craft Planet.  These are perfect little "thought gifts" that would also make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.  In fact, they make nice girlfriend birthday presents any day of the year!

My project uses a new product from Flower Soft/Katy Sue Designs, cake baking embellishment molds.  I used mine with some Martha Stewart white crafter's clay, which I colored with my Copic markers.

These little sleeves are really fast and easy to put together, so you can make a batch of them!  You can either view a video or see step-by-step photos here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb! Just had to let you know that I was looking for a little 'gift' idea and this beautiful creation was exactly what I was looking for. I have created a few and have shared them on my blog ... give you credit of course! Pop over if you get the chance. Here's a link: DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    Thanks so much!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete