Saturday, October 6, 2012

ihp WCMD Color Challenge


Happy World Card-Making Day to you, and Happy Anniversary to us! This is the card I made for my husband...it is simple and to the point, but has a little sentimentality built in...shell buttons to remind us of our wedding and honeymoon in Caneel Bay, and coffee that celebrates the day-to-day rituals we share...and all those numbers for 28 years.  That's a long time!  ;)

This card is also for our i {heart} papers color challenge.  (Love this beautiful Design Seeds photo!)  The stamps are Gourmet Rubber Stamps also from ihp's store.  Be sure to check out the ihp WCMD sale!


Notes:
Noteworthy (stamped faintly in the background)
Memento Rich Cocoa and Northern Pine inks
Ranger tea dye and frayed burlap distress inks
shell buttons


I'm wishing I could stay home and stamp, but I'm off to a lay servant's workshop and certification.  I'll be back home later to maybe stamp a little before we go out to celebrate 28 years!  :)

Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Anniversary, Is is today? Anyway I love your card, and I 'm glad you reminded me that I have one to make for our Anniversary too that's coming up on the 21st. 45years.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Deb! I love the card you made for him. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum on your use of that great color combo.

    ReplyDelete