Saturday, October 6, 2012

Flower Soft Fun!


All of us at Flower Soft have been in The Christmas Spirit this past week!  That's the name of a brand new sentiment set that goes with another new Christmas set, Santa and Pals!  They're both from the Wine Buffs series.

This diorama card was so fun to make...just a little different than the usual fold, and perfect for showing off how these stamps can work together to make a silly, three-layer scene!  I adjusted the measurements of Diana's tutorial just a little, so that when laid flat, my card is 4.25 x 5.5 inches and fits into a standard envelope. It needed that extra height to fit Rudolph on that snowy torn paper hill!  I'm sorry that you can't see his shiny ruby red sparkly nose in this shadowy photo!  Mornings have been foggy, and it has rained nearly every afternoon, so this picture was taken indoors with the help of my Ott light.  I suppose we have needed the rain, so I am not complaining, but I'd much prefer a picture in natural light, so I'll try again when the weather is better!

Notes:
heart-shaped button

Be sure to visit the Flower Soft blog to see what WCMD fun is going on there!  Happy stamping!

3 comments: