Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CPS 240


This week's CPS sketch is a fun layout that screamed Halloween to me!  Our sponsor is Clearsnap...ink by Stephanie Barnard for Clearsnap is perfect for getting thorough coverage on solid stamps!  I used Tangerine ink to stamp the web from TSOL's web4us, then sponged on Banana, Tangerine, Grape, and Licorice (sounds delicious, huh?!) from center to outer edges, then topped it with the itsy bitsy spider.  I outlined portions of the web with Stickles.  The smaller "quarter-webs" from spooky2scare frame the top layer, their corners glittering with some sparkly embellishments that I got on my last trip to Michael's.

Visit the CPS blog for more fabulous ideas using this week's sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, this is such a cool card. I love how you stickled the web and gave it such an eerie glow with the sponging.

    ReplyDelete