Monday, June 15, 2009

SNSS Design Team Round-up!

Isn't this the cutest little *bug* ever?! Don't you just love the expression on his sweet face? He is sure to bring a smile to someone suffering from a bug of any sort! He is from Gone Buggy, a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set that is going to be released TONIGHT! I found this bright and fun buggy/froggy paper at the LSS when I was in Louisiana and couldn't wait to combine it with this set! This was previously a digital stamp but will be available for the upcoming release in acrylic only.

I have been trying to get more practice with my Copics, so I used Memento ink and Copic markers to color this image. I went over the wings with a clear At-You Spica pen to get some sparkle and shine. The layout is from a previous Sweet Stop sketch that I didn't get to play...I reversed the sentiment and bling accents so that the words would be legible and not lost in the designer print. I couldn't resist some bling antennae and sparkly ribbon!

Save the date for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' release party tonight at 8 EST on the SNSS Forum! It's gonna be such a great time! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Deb,
    this card is just awesome, the colors just pop! I am so excited, won this set tonight at the release party! :-)

    ReplyDelete