Saturday, January 17, 2009

Velvet Bubs!

Bubs the Beaver is one of my favorite sets as of late! When I saw the Love Me Tender challenge I immediately thought of him and the Caramel Latte Fun Flock I purchased a few months ago. I had to draw in some of his facial features after applying the flocking...that was the hardest part of this challenge! I colored the rest of the image in w/ my precious few copic markers, which I am in love with! The papers I used are part of the Irresistable collection from MME. That fabulous faux suede ribbon also qualifies for something soft in this challenge...I layered on a scrap of ric rac and topped it with a flower punched with my new SU hearts punch in Ruby Red and Blush Blossom.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the flower made from hearts. In love with those Copics, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't visited you in a while so for all the cards I didnt' comment on, they are all lovely, Deb! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love that little beaver!

    ReplyDelete