Hi friends!
I'm back today with another clean and simple card using designer paper that is just too pretty to cover up! This one looks like a cool Summer pool (ha! more wishful thinking!)
A sweet home town friend of mine sent me some wonderful sock knitting books that she came across in an estate/garage sale. That she took the time to box them up and send them my way meant the world to me, so I wanted to make a little thank you card for her to let her know what a treasure she is and how much she is appreciated! Nothing elaborate, just something handmade but quick and easy that gets the heartfelt message across...a little thing means a lot. ❤️
I love how the Craft Consortium papers work so well together. The colors of this sheet from Grunge Light are a great match for the sheet of Ocean that is on the front of the card.
I love these colors so much! I just so happen to be spinning them too, as part of a set that has pinks and blues and pops of other colors. I've finished the pinks and purples, currently have the pale blue-greens on the spindle with the brighter blue-greens yet to go. It has been the most enjoyable spin and I will hate to see it come to an end! (The fiber and these next few photos are from Inglenook Fibers).
The set was inspired by some of the architecture seen during Tour de France, the Casa Batlio on St. George's Day.
But there is more lovely fiber in the queue! The next up is some based on the Lacecap Hydrangea and it is gorgeous and just a tiny side-step on the color wheel!
Ooops! I got carried away! ;) Back to stamping! Here's my supply list.
Supplies:
- Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Pastor & Ministry Appreciation Gree...
- Craft Consortium Ink Drops Ocean 6x6
- Craft Consortium Grunge Light 6x6
- Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Fishtail Sentiment Banners
- Kaisercraft Self-Adhesive Round Rhinestones - Aqua
- satin ribbon
- Versamark ink
- gold fine detail embossing powder
But before you leave, be sure to visit Stamp Simply to check out the current Product of the Week!











No comments:
Post a Comment