Thursday, July 25, 2024

Hey Pumpkin!

I'm back this week with a tall card using a set from our new Boho Fall release.  I used printed papers from a couple of pads to construct a barn-yard scene with weathered wood and a rusty tin roof as a background for some lovely pumpkins.  


Coloring these is so easy and fun!  Two or three Copic colors for high-and-low-lights and they look nice and plump and round!  You don't really even have to blend the colors very much if you don't want to.  

I used a Tim Holtz woodgrain stencil to give a little texture to the fishtail banner signs, and even stamped some wee ants on the garden dirt!


And here's the inside, a CAS spattered background with a stamped sentiment.  


I know you'll love these beautiful sets and the way they work so well together!  Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply blog to see more ideas for using them from my design team mates!  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment