Thursday, October 20, 2022

Deck the Halls!

 


Hi everyone!  I'm back with  another Pottery Barn inspired design, this one mimicking a quilted bedspread using some of our newest stamp sets and supplies from Stamp Simply.  


I used square dies in various sizes along with tartan paper and greenery dies to create the quilt design which reminds me of both traditional and Hawaiian quilting patterns.  How many of you "Deck the Halls" with a pretty bedspread or duvet?  We don't have one yet...I could purchase one, but I'd really love to make one myself.  


Here's the inside, embellished with another very traditional decoration, the Christmas stocking.  


This one was cut from the papers from Grunge Festive Tones, accented with more of the greenery cut from shimmery metallic paper.  There is no coloring at all on this card; the only stamping is the sentiments.   


I off-stamped the sentiment with brown ink and then over-stamped that with shimmery copper.  This sentiment always makes me think of Burl Ives and leaves me with a song in my heart!  ❤️  

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I just love that quilt pattern on the card, so pretty in the plaids. I often thought of doing a special quilt for winter but have never done it.

    ReplyDelete