Thursday, September 29, 2022

Have a Cup on Us!

Happy National Coffee Day!  We really love our local coffee shop, Spring Park Coffee, and usually drop by there at least once a week to grab a cuppa Joe and sometimes a pastry for Patrick, too.  I'm gluten-free, so no pastry for me, but the nice thing is that Spring Park Coffee's flavorings (unlike those at Starbucks) are all gluten-free and safe for me.  Yay!  In the Fall they usually include a Butter Beer coffee on their menu, so that is my flavor-of-choice at the moment! YUM!  (Otherwise, it's a caramel macchiato, which is yummy too!)    


So here's my Stamp Simply project for today!  Our pretty little coffee cup stamp coordinates so smartly with this floral designer paper print!  I love when that happens!  That little coffee shop scene with the chalkboard menu is super cute too!


The inside of my card features a pocket for a gift card (a Starbucks one here since this card will go to an out-of-town friend).  Just for fun I added a sprinkling of tiny flowers (a die cut from one of our baby sets) and a tiny cup (from our Farmhouse series) with some tiny girlie pearls.  Sometimes it's the little things, right?!  In this case those little things add some cute feminine whimsy to the design.  Hopefully attention to those little details will help my friend to know how special she is to me!  

Supplies:
In honor of National Coffee Day (Thursday), International Coffee Day (Saturday) and World Card-making Day (Saturday), we are having a sale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment