Thursday, May 26, 2022

More Coffee!


Can there ever be enough coffee or coffee stamps?!  Not in my book!  :)  

We already have several great Stamp Simply coffee stamp sets, but we are releasing some adorable new additions to the collection! I had so much fun playing with them and combining them with some of our other sets just to see what I could come up with!


The first card I'm sharing is simple and straight-forward, using stamps only from the new set.


There are cups in varying shapes, styles and sizes with accompanying dies that make card-making so fast and easy.   The front of my card features a striped cup colored with Copic markers. 


I used the cute polka-dot cup for the inside.  It was fun pairing the new set with this broken porcelain mosaic designer paper.


I don't know about you, but I always drink my coffee with a little cream and sugar, so I decided to go for an extra challenge with this new set by doing a little paper piecing, "repurposing" and mirror stamping with these new stamps and our Seasonal Decor set to come up with some cute coffee accessories.  


This creamer is one of the new cups with the addition of a spout cut from the pitcher in the Seasonal Decor set.  


The sugar bowl is made by mirror stamping the handles, adding a portion of an upside down cup bottom with a little knob made from a trimmed piece from the candlestick, also from Seasonal Decor.


The sentiments from this second, slimline card are from one of our earlier coffee stamp sets just to illustrate the fact that everything seamlessly mixes and matches.  So much fun to let your imagination run with ideas for using them in different combinations!  

This taller card made it easy to add a pocket for a gift card.  

Supplies for May Your Cup Overflow:

Supplies for Tall Coffee with cream and sugar 

No comments:

Post a Comment