Thursday, September 16, 2021

Give Thanks!

 


Fall is one of my absolute FAVS when it comes to crafting and it is mostly because of the gorgeously vibrant colors.  Maybe it's partly due to the fact that we live in Florida so I am more likely to get my color fix from pretty papers than from the Fall view from my window?!  (Here the colors do eventually turn, but in small volume and much later than elsewhere!)


Today's Stamp Simply project is a relatively clean and simple card using some of my favorite Fall stamps and new designer papers by Carta Bella.  The bright colors really pop against that dark background!  

I used Copic markers to color the leaves and acorns, and then splashed a few drops of Copic refills on as well, so if your coloring skills are not as awesome as you would like, no problem!


I love this scripture that is stamped on the inside.  A very long time ago I was part of a women's chorus that sang a song based on this passage.  Every time I see it, the song starts to replay in my head.  It not only brings the scripture to mind, but the bonds of friendship that I shared with those lovely ladies.  ❤️

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment