Thursday, July 1, 2021

Hope


Hi friends!  Today's Stamp Simply project features some beautiful new Graphic 45 designer paper and a stamp set from our Faith-Hope-Love series.  So often their paper is just too beautiful to cover up and I find myself turning toward a super simple layout with few embellishments, which is, of course, great for a masculine card!  


It just so happened that this compass ended up almost perfectly centered on the front of the card, so I decided to put a rhinestone there to draw the eye.  



I chose to stamp a single word, HOPE, onto a strip of boardwalk paper and to embellish it with a tiny anchor punched from one of the designer prints.  There's a little loop of silver cording knotted around the anchor in keeping with the sailing/anchored theme.


The inside portrays an image of a safe harbor with a verse about hope from Lamentations.  

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you do the inside of cards. It can help you use ur scraps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy carrying the design all the way through!

      Delete